Syma X8C Venture : Drone for beginners
Syma X8C Venture
Quadrocopter is one of several new publications in 2015 and is the big brother of the already intensively tested in our Syma X5C Quadrocopter. The model also aims to the area of fun and toy drones and is not suitable for professional aerial photography.
The price is cheap $58 the package included a charger, camera, LiPo battery and the remote control. Compared with Syma X5C Exlorer, the Syma X8C venture much bigger (48x48cm including rotors and a diagonal distance of 350mm motor).
The appearance resembles even more the Dji Phantom VISION of the first generation from the leader DJI Innovations in this model. Available is the model in three colors: white, black and a bright orange.
- Brand Name: Syma
- Item Name: 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter with 2MP 5MP Wide Angle Camera
- Item NO.: Syma X8C
- Color: Orange, White
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4CH
- Control Distance: 100m
- Playing Time: 7mins
- Charging time: About 200mins
- Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-on
- Battery for Transmitter: 4 x AA battery (not included)
- Product Size: 50 x 50 x 19 cm
- Battery Size: 9 x 3 x 1.5cm
- Box Size: 35 x 35 x 17cm
- Package Weight: About 1856g
In addition to improved camera compared to the X5C camera orientation is now also manually adjustable. So you can change the angle. When X5C results from the fixed angle that is the problem, that in fast forward flight by tilting Multicopters only the lawn or landscape below on the picture – and no longer can film the terrain in front of it. This has now been solved by the manually adjustable tilt angle (tilt) with Syma X8C Venture.
However, the camera can be moved not by remote control and has no electronic or mechanical image stabilization (= Gimbal – How does a Gimbal?). Specifically, the videos are therefore correspondingly blurred and primarily used only as a fun shooting through the proper motion of the copter.
- With camera, can take video and picture.
- With headless mode function.
- The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched.
- 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
- 2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other.
- The quadcopter can fly both indoor and outdoor.Including 4CH digital proportional RC system.
- Function: Video/Photograph/Raise & Down/Forwards & Backwards/Left & Right Turning/Left & Right Flying/Hovering/360 Degree Rotating
Like the Syma X5C Drone, the Syma X8C Venture extremely robust and therefore perfectly suited as an inexpensive entry-level drone. In bad weather, the quadrocopter can also easily Indoor flying in larger rooms.
The propeller guard protects the rotors as well as the furniture for any collision damage. But you should have it very good exercise. For pure indoor operation of smaller X5C is more suitable or even better a mini-drone as the Hubsan X4 H107.
In one test video, you can recognize the good flight characteristics, the poor and blurry picture quality. However, where the joy of flying in the foreground at a really low price, you are well advised with this model:
Flying fun at a really low price. Not for experts and also not suitable for windy conditions (because of lack of GPS position stabilization) but ideal for beginners and the outdoor fun of flying in good weather.
- 1 x Quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Camera
- 4 x Blade
- 4 x Protection Frame
- 4 x Skid Landing
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Memory Card
- 1 x Card Reader
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x English Manual
Show more images -16%
Syma X8C Venture with 2MP Wide Angle Camera 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter – Black
Enter your model number to make sure this fits.; Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) system – The Syma X8C has the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function. Usually, the forward direction of …
Made by: SYMA, Available: In stock View Discounts amazon.com Syma X8C Venture : Drone for beginners Drones Review 9Total Score
Fun9flight stability8Flight Time / Range7.5Resolution / image quality5.5User Rating: 3.87 (7 votes)