1) Analyze according to the acquired mission requirements, delineate the survey area, understand the basic geographic information, weather and aviation control situation in the mission area, formulate a drone flight plan, determine the landing point, route, flight altitude and flight of the drone Sorting.What is the process of UAV low-altitude remote control technology
2) According to flight plan, regional terrain, geological conditions, voyage, load and funding requirements, determine the UAV system parameters, comprehensively consider the cost-efficiency ratio, build or select a UAV remote sensing system. In addition, mission load control parameters need to be set. Due to its small size and light weight, the RC drone is susceptible to airflow interference in the air. In order to ensure the quality of aerial images of unmanned aerial vehicles, it is required to control the heading overlap of its images to 70% ~ 85% and the side overlap to 35% ~ 60%, that is, according to the image accuracy requirements, speed, flight height and camera The parameters and so on determine a reasonable camera shooting time interval, so as to obtain effective overlapping images that meet the data processing requirements.
It should be noted that, except for special emergency needs, the time when the weather is better should be selected for aerial photography to ensure image clarity. Under the conditions of light, try to use a fixed-focus lens, shoot with a small aperture, and adjust the camera ISO sensitivity to the minimum. Otherwise, if the depth of field is not enough, the 3D model will be blurred, and the higher the sensitivity, the more noise. In addition, the lens distortion must be controlled to ensure the quality of the post-production 3D model.
3) After arriving in the flight area, carry out flight preparations, including UAV full system testing, launch and recovery system preparation, etc., to provide the necessary guarantee for the smooth landing and safe operation of the UAV.
4) During the flight operation, the UAV is controlled by the ground station, and it will fly autonomously according to the planned route, and control the camera and various sensors to obtain the flight attitude, target feature image and other data. The remote sensing data can be transmitted to the ground station in real time through a wireless data link, or can be read through a memory card after the best rc drone is recovered.
5) After acquiring all the unmanned aerial vehicle remote sensing data, carry out pre-processing such as data matching, quality inspection and defect removal. After completing the basic parameter settings, through various types of UAV image data processing software for calculation, processing and processing, and finally output the DOM and DEM data results of the survey area.